Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cookie cups



I know, I know.. I'm supposed to be a cake decorator. Forgive me.. I also like to make cookies and chocolates!

I got this idea from my friend Ashlea. She made little cookie cups for Sarah's baby shower. They were so cute.. that I decided I had to make them as well. So mine turned out well and they tasted GREAT! Thanks to Lisa and her delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe.

It's exciting to know that I will never make a flat, ugly, chocolate chip cookie again!! (Ok..so I've been making these cookies for a year now...but still it's exciting)!!

P.S. -- These are the mini cookies. They look big in the pictures...but in reality, they are just little delicious cookies that melt in your mouth! If I'm around, ask me to make them. You won't be disappointed!!

P.P.S. -- There are three chocolate chips sitting on top of the icing: a milk chocolate chip, a white chocolate chip, and a butterscotch chocolate chip, along with a few chocolate jimmies.

No comments: