Monday, March 2, 2009

My First Cake Competition in Nashville, TN

As many of you know, I decided to go to Nashville, TN for my first cake competition. Michelle Bommarito was the headliner for the show. And I think she is the "Goddess of Cakes". LOL, needless to say I have a very high opinion of her. I was really lucky to meet her and get my picture taken with her. She is soooo cool!!

To make a long story short, I won 3rd place in the Amateur Adult Wedding Cake Division of the show. I'll have to put a picture on here of the two cakes that beat me.


Me with Michelle Bommarito


My cake, my 3rd place ribbon, and myself.


Here's the cake all by itself!


The lights and wood flooring!


The star's face up close!

A side view so you can see the little bun on her head!


Just the little lady on her own!

1 comment:

Michel-lee said...

Celeste, I tagged you for a meme on my blog! I love you blog.