Saturday, April 18, 2020

Cookie Decorating Kits on Etsy


Looking for something for your kids to do? I started making little cookie decorating kits and selling them on etsy! Here are just a few that I've made! And if you have any idea's or want to place a custom order, send me a message!

I'm getting ready to put up a few Mother's Day Cookie Decorating Kits too. I will probably put those up on Tuesday.


Gluten Free Easter Egg Cookie Decorating Set.  


Easter Cookie Decorating Kit


Doggie Cookie Decorating Kit


Spring Cookie Decorating Kit



Princess Cookie Decorating Kit


Dessert Cookie Decorating Kit


Sports Cookie Decorating Kit



Unicorn Cookie Decorating Kit

Thanks! 

Here's the link to my etsy shop!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/782141788/spring-cookie-decorating-kit

No comments: